As part of the Accounting, Consulting & Tax Services Department, Denver works with closely-held businesses in a variety of industries. His expertise includes individual and business tax preparation, QuickBooks® consulting, general business consulting, and financial statement preparation. Denver is also a member of the firm’s Practice Development Committee.
- B.S. Business Administration, cum laude – Shippensburg University
- Certified Public Accountant – Maryland, Pennsylvania
- American Institute of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Network Ministries, Inc. – Board of Directors
- World Harvest Outreach – Board of Directors
- Antietam Exchange Club – Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Cumberland Valley Chapter
Just For Fun
- FIRST JOB - Laborer at David H. Martin Excavating at 12 years old
- ABOUT HIS FAMILY - A wife named Maria who is an RN and loves trail running; a daughter named Reagan who loves school, music, and crafts; a son named Jameson who is the jokester of the family and is determined to be a faster runner than mom and dad
- FUN FACT - Has completed 20 Spartan Races, including the Spartan Ultra, which is 30+ miles and 60 obstacles. He has also completed the JFK 50 miler three times.
- HOBBIES - Trail running, watching NFL football, and playing music, which includes guitar, bass, and singing
- FAVORITE QUOTE - Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride."