You are here
Employee Benefit Plan Audit
Scrutiny on employee benefit plans is increasing, including a substantially higher focus by the American Institute of CPA’s (AICPA) and Department of Labor (DOL) on firms that perform employee benefit plan audits. It is critical to have a highly-skilled and qualified firm performing your annual employee benefit plan audit.
WHY CHOOSE SEK?
- Our focus and expertise in auditing employee benefit plans places us in an exceptional position to provide high-quality services at a fair price.
- Our firm has a separate Employee Benefits Division, which performs third party administrations for over 300 pension plans, providing additional insight and expertise.
- Our team regularly attends annual AICPA conferences to stay abreast of the latest changes.
- We have been a member of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center since its inception.
- Located in your market and decisions are made here.
- Audit approximately 60 plans annually and perform approximately 60 peer reviews annually, regularly finding deficiencies within pension audits performed by other firms.
- Maintain relationships with retirement plan specialists that can provide plan design advice and other fiduciary consulting services.
- Offer management advice to assist our clients in enhancing their internal procedures, increasing the efficiency of plan operations.
We would be happy to discuss your company’s employee benefit plan audit needs. Contact one of our Team Leaders or request a quote below.