You are here
Understanding the value of your business is vital for strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, and change in ownership. Since valuations are required at very critical points in your personal or business life, it is important to utilize professionals who understand your needs. SEK’s business valuation professionals are experienced at applying proven and accepted valuation methods and technique, having provided formal valuations for hundreds of businesses of all sizes.
WHAT WE OFFER
We tailor the report and information to each client’s situation while adhering to industry accepted guidelines. Our professionals have performed valuations for many purposes, including:
- Personal goodwill valuations
- Estate and gift valuations
- Family limited partnership valuations
- Marital dissolution
- Partner/shareholder agreements or disputes
- Business succession planning
- Litigation support
- Purchase or sale of a business
HOW OUR CLIENTS BENEFIT
- Experience in performing valuations for a variety of business clients
- Industry accepted methodology by adhering to the standards of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) and the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
- Individualized valuations to fit each client’s unique situation